Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

stitching and rescuies
Friday, July 18, 2008
Wow it took forever to get this one on here. I finally had to upload it to photo bucket and then put it on here. Nicky and I rescued these from Goodwill on 6-17-08. The cat will stay with me but I'm thinking of sending the other two to friends out of town.
The cool thing about this rescue was the fact that we paid .10 for each one. After we got to the car Nicky said " Mom we should have gotten more ". Kids can be funny at times.
Rescues 2008

Here is set two of my 4th of July ornament's.
GloryBee Liberty and Rainbow Gallery July" Star's Of Freedom" I personally like the Freedom one the best out of all that I have done so far.
Liberty was done on hand dyed fabric and Freedom was done on a brown fabric I had in my stash. Used Dmc Floss 930, 498 and B5200 on both.

Labels:

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 2:05 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Janice said…

    I love your July ornaments! Those are both really nice. Congrats. on the finishes!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great job Dawn! I can't wait to see these finished. What cute saves at goodwill. I like the bunny, reminds me of when I was smaller, maybe 5 or 6 yrs old and the old woman across from us would make those kinds of bunnies. I always loved them.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Paula C. said…

    I love your Independence Day ornaments. Are you stitching only freebie patterns or any small patriotic pattern? Would you be interested in a one on one ornament swap? I am collecting ornaments for a friendship tree and would love to have one from you to add to my collection. Let me know =)

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Adorable! The bunny is such a cutie. Both finishes are lovely.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Ranae said…

    I love the July ornaments.
    Your so kind to rescue those adorables.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the ornaments Dawn! The animal rescues are cute.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Dawn, you are really making headway with your Patriotic tree, congrats, all the designs are wonderful and you're putting them out like a rabbit, lol. Hey, I *love* that you are also rescuing items from Goodwill, etc...that bunny looks Italian to me, lol. Isn't it fun? :-)

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Fun finds, the cats especially look great. What fun additions, and I'm sure they appreciate the good home you've given them. :)
    Sue

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Your 4th of july ornies are lovely

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too cute!

    Angela

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    More pretty ornaments! The rescuee's are adorable.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com