Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Birthday stuff
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Chris made me the snowflake and Nicky used my Cricket to make me a card. The Cat pen come from Nicky's field trip to see the Egyptian exhibit that come to Dallas a while back.I draged the boy's to Build-A-Bear Saturday. The Froggie named Hoppy is mine and I made the Kawala for Nicky as I didn't get him anything for Valentines Day.Hoppy's new home is now on top a big long dresser we have in our bedroom. This is a card I recived from Meg. She belongs to my Yahoo group FC and she made the tatted bookmark for my birthday. I have always admired these when she did them for other members but now I have my very own. WAHOO !!!!!! Thank you Meg. Though I can't bring myself to hid it in a book I hung it on the wall in my kitchen.


All my Cards and floss from the ESC birthday club and a few that were not in the club. Great big thank you to every one who got it to me so I would have it to open on my birthday. I know how hard it is to remeber stuff that falls on the first day of the month.
Now this is not all the stuff for my birthday but the rest is gonna have to wait till the mail comes STITCHING NEWS

Dennis had some finishes and now I have some card making to-do. He played with the colors a bit even if it doesn't show in the photo.

I am almost finished with my February snowman. Not much stitchinf time this last week and Saturday was a no stitching day. Hope to pick it back up today and get it done in the next week.






Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 7:52 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Wow, lots of lovelies to look at. Fun Koala and Frog, I think I need one of those Frogs :)
    The trees look great, he's gotten a good start on cards for the year. Your snowman is looking very cute too, fun colors.
    Sue

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What cute toys. and lovely cards. Happy Birthday!!! Sorry you don't have my package yet, its still here on my table ready to go but the weather has been bad so I haven't been able to get to the post office. Hopefully this week I will get there.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    Happy Birthday!!! A little late, but better than never! Love the frog!!! Great stitching as well!!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy birthday! May Hoppy be the only frog that visits you this year!

    Love the snowflake your son made and the tatted bookmark. Can't forget the kitty pen, too. Lucky girl!

    Can't wait to see your snowperson when you're done "building" it. :)

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    What a lovely collection of fury friends and lovely gifts.

    Loved the snowflake!

    Enjoy your day !!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com