Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wow 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Well though I find it hard to belive we have started a new year Back about 6 weeks ago I lost my stitching mojo and well it's just now comming back. There have been a few changes in my life. My youngest son had a tree limb fall on his foot and broke his fourth toe. They did surgery on it and he has a pin on the outside of his foot till it heals. My dad liked to have cut off his fingures doing something around the house. He will be going in for surgery this next week. I now have keys to the Braum's I work at and I now open at least 2 days a week and run the shift. Have a class along them lines that I'm beeing sent to Monday and Tuesday.I went to the doctor this morning and she did some blood work. Results soon I hope and I hope we can figure out why I'm so tired all the time. Last but not least my oldest son turns 18 on the 22 of January. Red letter day for me as I'm one step closer to not having to deal with my X...Wahooo. Started this on January-01-2010. So this is my new year start.
"Friendship" by Lizzie Kate

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 4:38 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Sounds like you've had a lot going on besides losing your stitching mojo. Glad to see you're back and hope everyone heals up well and they can help you with the tiredness. Kindness looks great, love the coloring.
    Sue

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger ~ Sue ~ said…

    I love the LK...stunning color scheme! Be sure to let me know the test results when they come back.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com