Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm working on....
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Thank you all who have left me comment's.
Last weekend I worked on the Retro cat 4 of 12 a while. Now he is put aside for about 2 weeks as I started on a snowman about 3 day’s ago.
This is 1 of 6 that I bought at patterns online. This series is by Laura Doyle whom is new to patterns Online. This was not on my wish list but thought they were better than the snowmen I had originally wanted. I’m going to try a new idea with this but you will just have to read my blog to find out what this turns into. I think it will be cute & who knows maybe the Idea will catch on. I have to get this one stitched up this week as next week I start a stitch-along with EMS group.( I will be doing the pin cushion.)

I also want to invite you all to join
My map.
If you belong to the
EMS group you may have seen this there.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:27 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Snowman is a lovely new project Dawn and such a great Christmasy background color.
    Have fun this week working on your pincushion for the EMS exchange.

    Margaret

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    I can not wait to see what your idea is!! The snowman looks so cute!

    I am going to do the scissors case for the EMS SAL. I am already working on it and so far it looks good.

    Thanks for the offer on the different colors, I will keep that in mind!

    With Love In Christ,
    Cindy

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger Leeland said…

    Ditto Margaret! The snowman on this background looks GREAT! Looking forward to find out what you have in mind...
    And it's always a joy to see your kitty updates...
    I have read your last weeks' posts, and I wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of your bunnies.
    Take care!

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger patternnuts said…

    That snowman is adorable! You are stitching circles around me! Hee hee.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com