Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

New project
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Thank you for the comments on my post card. If you missed it I put a link to the tutorial in that blog. Now my work schedule has changed a bit. This week I worked 3 12-hour shifts and am off 3 days next week I work 4 days and off 4. Confused yet?
I sure am anyway it means that I will be off every Sunday-Monday-Tuesday & every other Wednesday. Does that help?
Today I’m gonna start my stitch-along with
EMS I have decided to do the pincushion pattern. I will be exchanging this with a friend from that group when done so I have chosen to dye the adia fabric
to a violet purple and the floss is gonna be #956 & # 562.


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 6:46 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Looks like you're going to have a little more stitching time. Have fun on your EMS SAL. I just signed up there for an exchange which should be loads of fun too. Have a great Labor Day.

    Margaret

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Sounds great. I love the colors you have chosen for the SAL. I am glad you will have more stitching time. I finally have a few extra minutes to as well. Hope you have a great Labor Day holiday.

    Sarah

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What great idea !! I really want to see the result of it !! :)

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks great, I too started on this SAL on Sunday. I have had so much stitching time this weekend its actually been nice. :) Looking forward to seeing the ned results of this. :P

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Real cute, loved those floating hearts.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger lyssophietje said…

    The more time to stitch, the better...isn't it;).

    About the kit with the cats:
    My boyfriend bought it for me in a little shop here in town, so I don't think that will help you.
    But I have some other information.
    The name is 'Jacob' (don't know why) and the designer is Sven Hartmann. It's released by Vervaco and the number is 2002/90.200.

    I hope this will help you find it!
    Good luck.

    Mirjam

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Leeland said…

    I just LOVE the colours you have chosen for the sal: it will be gorgeous...
    Your card is a great inspiration for us, stitchers! Thanks for sharing!
    Take care!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Great colors Dawn. I always think you're so brave dying your fabric. That's something I have yet to try. Is there a special type of dye which you always use?
    Did you see the 'Xmas Tea Towel Exchange' Namu is hosting on San's site? I've joined up as I think it will be fun.
    Looking forward to seeing your updates on the stitch-along.

    Margaret

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Thanks for the help Dawn. I will drop by Wal-Mart today. By the way - I was at our local W-M yesterday & they are getting rid of all their DMC & replacing it with Anchor. The DMC is now on special for 10 cents each. Perhaps your store is doing the same. If not & you want me to pick some #'s up here for you just let me know.

    Margaret

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com