Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First 2007 project
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My weekend progress of Are you Ready.
Have decided that I’m not ready to quit my Christmas stitching so this one will go into a drawer when done until Christmas 2007. The photo doesn't show the true colors.
The yellow is actually a dark gold and the brown is a dark red. I'm not used to the dark Christmas colors this pattern calls for & if I ever decide to do this one again I will probably change the colors to be a bit brighter..
This is my second project on my challenge list the first
Project has been done but can’t show & tell any details other then it is my first Pay-it-forward gift and when the recipient receives it I will post about it. Can’t let her see before she receives it. There would be no fun in that.. Just wish I could be at her house when she opened it.

Labels:

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:56 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Lelia said…

    I luv your blog & all the neat stitching. I totally get the holiday project. sometimes when I get hooked on something, I don't want to put it away, either.

    I joined an ornament SAL - to make one holiday ornament every month. Would be so nice to have ornaments to give away in December!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    I can totally understand being ready to put the Christmas stitching away for now.

    I have got to try and figure out what I am going to do for the Pay it Forwad! Can not wait to see what you do for everyone (especially me ;)

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like the new look of your blog. Can't wait to see more of your stitching. I know what its like to start something and not put it down until it finishes. We have all been there.:)

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    Hi Dawn!
    Lovely stitching...I've been out of the loop lately! LOL!
    I've got your blog on bloglines now so that I can get your updates when you do them!
    Can't wait to see what you stitched for the PIF giftie!
    :)

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    BTW truly loved the new look. Looks like you been real busy huh?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com