Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pay-It-Forward
Sunday, January 14, 2007
A great big Thank you to all that left me comment's

on my last post. I liked them all and as you can see I have changed it once a gain. This one will stay a while as I have found a way to get some of my liked things Incorporated into my blog. My favorite color (blue) and Eeyore.

Now onto some stitching news...or an update.
This was my first Pay-It-Forward gift to Cindy Grayson.

I'm so happy that I can finally show it to you all

as you may notice that some of the patterns look familiar

as I have posted progress photos of them as I went along.

I could not say why I was doing them but now you know why.

From the e-mail that Gindy sent to me she just loved

the pillow. That makes my heart really really happy almost

to tears happy. I just hope the rest of my gifts bring such

pleasure.


Labels:

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 4:44 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    Dawn, that is a really special and lovely pillow! What a lucky recipient Cindy is! Great job and I know whatever you do it is done with the heart! That's what counts!
    :)

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love the pillow, what a fantastic idea! As for your blog being a winnie the pooh fan myself as you know I love it too! :)

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Chelle said…

    You did a beautiful job with this pillow!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    I do love my pillow!!!! Thank you again!!

    The new look of your blog looks fantastic!!! I just love it!

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Where have you been hiding all this while? You stitch beautifully, and I love the pillow you made for Cindy. Such a great idea to use different patterns and make them into a pillow. I might steal it!

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Lana said…

    Love the winnie the pooh background on your blog!
    ~Lana~

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Alberta said…

    I love the fresh spring colours of your pillow! It must have been as lovely to stitch as it was to receive!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww that's lovely. Cute blog too!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Meari said…

    What a nice gift, Dawn.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    That pillow is awesome!!! They all look so good together!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com