Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Playing catch Up.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Happy Blogoversery to me on 4-24-08. Wow 3 years and many friendships laiter. Thank you all for visiting my little corner of this big cyber world. I wished I had the money to do a drawing or some kind of give away but right now that is just not possible. I hope you all will continue to read and leave me comment's and maybe next year I will be able to do something nice for you all on this day.

Finished day 9 a few weeks ago but think I forgot to put it on here. So here is my completed pice. Next up is day 8 for the SanMan SAL but can't start that till May.



I finshed and gave an aniversery gift to one of my DBF's busness assosiates the other day. 60 years of marrage Wow !!! Can you emagine. Photos are of the gift and the couple.


Last up is a pesonal update. Photos will be here
Mom's backyard sustained some loss with the storm last week. Big big tree has to be taken out and it fell only inches from landing on her roof over her bed. Sunday I desided I wanted anouther little butterfly garden out front so I got the flower bed ready and Dennis planted some flowers for me. Still have the top stuff to do such as that black paper and the wood chips but it still looks nice right now. I think that now catches me up. Thanks for visiting.

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 4:34 AM  
13 Comments:
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sandy P said…

    Hi Dawn,
    Happy Birthday, my SIL's b-day is the 24th too. I hope you have a great day!
    Beautiful work, love the X-Mas orni and the flat fold is lovely, I bet the couple loved it. They look so happy still after 60 years. LOL I want their secret.... Hugs Sandy P.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Can't wait to see pic of your garden. I would recomend not putting the black cloth down. It can be a nightmare once in.

    Same that the tree has to come out that looks like it provided lots of shade.

    Happy bolgaversary.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hi Dawn! Happy Blog Anniversary. You've put alot of work into the new look of your blog, I love it. I enjoy your blog and I'm happy we are friends, Lisa :-) LYMI

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Stitch said…

    Happy Blog Anniversary Dawn!! Beautiful stitching as always! =)

    *hugs*

    Ash

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy Blogaversary! I like your Day 9, it came out so pretty and what a great lil anniversary gift too!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    Happy Blogoversary!!

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Barb. said…

    Happy Blog Anniversary, My Friend, a day late.

    Your flat fold, of course, came out perfect! God bless the couple. I could only hope to be married to Rich so many years.

    Great blog, Dawn!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Happy Blogiversary :)

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Happy blog anniversary Dawn.
    Lovely gift for a happy couple. They look good together. So sorry about your mom's house. Hoped all is well now.

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Dawn, your SAL is looking good. Great picture of the couple. It is so good to see them together smiling at 60 years WOW! Your flat fold is beautiful. I hope you added it to the ILCS group photos for the contest.
    Debra in Indiana

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Happy Blogoversery!!
    Love the new facelift.

     
  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Happy Blog Anniversary to you! Your finishes are lovely. Such a great flat fold for your friends. 60 years is amazing. Glad to hear that your mom is okay!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    My what a lot of things to celebrate in your post. Happy Blogaversay, three years is quite an accomplishment. Your SanMan finish for the SAL turned out wonderful too. Also, what a lovely gift you made for your DBF's business associates, 60 years is fantastic, and so rare to hear of any more. I'm glad that your mom's place didn't have more damage than it did, there has been such an occurance of really bad weather in so many places lately.
    Sue

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com