Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3-27-08
Thursday, March 27, 2008
After seeing this done by a fellow member of CSF group I decided I was gonna do this for a birthday gift. She also got it put on there web sight so I thought that was kind of an honer for her. It's a freebie from My Big Toe Designs. Well yesterday I could have stitched on one of my WIP's but decided to start this instead. I had no idea it was gonna stitch up this fast. In a little more then 24 hours I stitched this and made it into a PinKeep.

The colors I used were
SSS - Huckleberry Cobbler
SSS - Zambuka
Sampler Threads - Butternut Squash
WDW - Azaleas
The fabric was hand dyed by me and at first it was done with a Cool Aid mix but when I washed the fabric after stitching it washed the dye out. I went back and redyed it with my normal way and it looks better then before.


This one doesn't look like much right now and that's mostly because it's allot of white and that @#@#@# frog came to visit me. I had to rip out almost all of what I had done and start over.


I have to work all weekend but hope you all have a good stitching one. TTFN, Me
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 1:23 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Becky K in OK said…

    Stitchin buds is so cute. I immediately saved it for myself.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Awww Dawn that is so lovely. I am definitely adding that to my to do list. xx

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Very nice work Dawn.

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Cute pinkeep, the finishing is awesome.
    No More Frogging!!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    The pinkeep is beautifully finished.

    Well done on the fabric dying.

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Dawn, its a lovely little design. I will stitch it as well. I love pink, and the hand-dyed fabric is great. Lisa :-)

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It looks great Dawn. I like that little saying. I think you did a great job at hand dying that fabric too. :)

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    What a cute finish, and what a perfect saying. Your various WIP's are looking great as well. The Sanman and Halloween one are so fun, and I can't wait to see more of your new start. Glad you enjoyed the book, I really like that series as well.
    Sue

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what a cute ornament :) I have that design too, might have to bump it up the list after seeing yours stitched up :)

     
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Barb. said…

    Dawn! I'm glad you were inspired to stitch that freebie and I love your colors. Email Debbie at MBT and she will put it in the gallery. Congrats on such pretty stitching and beautiful finishing!!!!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Sweet gift!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com