Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Exchange , A Finish & Awards
Friday, August 22, 2008
I was on the SMO group the other day.... well guess it was last month really....and was looking at the wish list's on there when I ran accross Kath looking for Halloween ornament's for the tree they wanted to do. After a few PM's we decided to do an exchange. Thus the photo. I have one more ornament for my tree and a little tuck pillow for underneth. In return Kath has 3 halloween ones for her tree.

Can you spot the Cat ??????

This was finished on 8-19-08. Now if I can only get the rest of the months done I was thinking about a table top calender typ thing. HUUUUMMMMMMMMM need more stitching time.


One last thing before I go :

I received this award from Elaine.
Thank you! Its exciting to receive awards like this!

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.(sorry I forgot)

Lillie L.
Lisa S.
Ranae
CJ
Eva
Barb
Paula C.
Kim
stitcherw
Sue P.
Barb K
Katie G.
Stitchingnow
Pink cat

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 8:40 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Karol said…

    Cute finish!!

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Eva said…

    Thanks so much for the award! I enjoyed visiting your blog and will be back to see your stitching often!

    Eva

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Great ornaments, Dawn. I like the witches hat and shoes. I did a series of monthies and I'm glad they're done! I spotted the cat...is he wet on his back? or maybe a longhair.

    Thanks for the award. ;-)

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Margie said…

    Your stitching is so cute! You do a wonderful job! And I just love how "blinkie" your blog is! I too am addicted to those fun blinkies.

    BTW ~ I have a little surprise for you on my blog ... please stop by for a visit!

    Happy Stitching!
    Margie

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Hi! Dawn, Thanks so much for thinking of me for the award, right back at ya too.
    I love those ornies. Where did the witch hat and boots come from?
    It looks like trouble(frog)is on the loose, better catch him before he causes damage, lol.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Sandra said…

    The Halloween ornies are soo cute!!! Great finishing!

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    You've been a busy bee Dawn! Well done on your award. xx

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    What lovely exchange pieces, and such fun ones. I love Halloween pieces, and these were all such fun to see. I can't believe Halloween is going to be here again so soon, this past year seems to have flown. Thank you so much for the award you gave me. I'm honored you think my blog worth listing for it.
    Sue

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    What a great exchange. Congrats on your finish I love halloween pieces too. Oh the cat was great. Yes I did see it.
    Debra in Indiana.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Lelia said…

    I enjoy Halloween, too. Must be the Fall colors. Congrats on your award

    Stitch well

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Cute finishes, loved your october piece and yes! yes! I can see the cat..LOL

    Congrads on the award and thank you for naming me.

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    The ornaments are great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com