Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday Again
Monday, August 18, 2008
Thank you, Thank you
I got Saturday the 16TH off unexpectedly and I was not having a good day. The migraine took over but just before I went to bed I checked the mail. This was in there. A RAK that made me smile and made my day. Lisa S. of My Needle & I sent this great gift to me. I now have a heirloom cat made by her, A new beaded scissor fob for my back Cat scissors (soon as they get here)& A creative card.


I'm working on this SMO October this week. Here is my progress so Far. The Halloween bug hit me last week and I figured while I wait on some other designs to come in I would work on this one.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 4:34 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Tonya said…

    I love your blog!!! Your WIP looks good!! Have a great Monday!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Paula C. said…

    What a nice gift package! Your Santa turned out great! I still haven't started mine yet. I have also been bitten by the Halloween bug. I finally received the chart I want to stitch for our friendship exchange so I hope to start that soon. Happy Stitching =)

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    You are very welcome, Dawn! I loved making it for you, LYMI ;-)

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger CJ said…

    Hey Dawn -

    I hope you are feeling better after your migraine. Love your Santa and I love the beaded scissor fobs you sent me in our little exchange. You have inspired me to try to make onr or two. Did you get the booklet I sent you? I was a little tardy in sending, sorry life got in the way that week.

    See ya!!
    CJ

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Ranae said…

    The halloween bug got me too, lol. Love the new start, before we know it, it will have come and gone
    I sure hope you are feeling better by now.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Jinger said…

    Sorry about the migraine. Hope you are feeling better now. I bet the RAK helped a little bit. At least it gave you a smile before you went to bed. :-)

    Your October is looking good.

    Love your Santa!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com