Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Assume mail day
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Wow what an ending to my weekend. On this day 9-3-2006
I got in the mail my Pin Cushion exchange from Heidi.
I'm just sad that I have heard no word yet of mine arriving
to her. I know it's on the way though.. Thank you so much Hedi.
The back is made of real leather and it is so soft. I just want

to cuddle up with it ( Silly Hugh)



I picked out the colors and she split this design so very
interesting and beautifully. Assume job but that's just my
opinion.

Like I said it is the end of my weekend so here is the progress
I made on my snowflake. Did not get anything done on the
snowman. I was only able to stitch one 1/2 day's this week.
Maybe I can get it done tonight but I do not see that happening.




Oh ya I got anouther post card from Postcrossing - The Postcard Crossing Project.
This one come from Germany so that's 2 now.

Happy stitching to you all...
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 2:26 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Interesting colors indeed. Its lovely. What a great way to finish something by doing an exchange. I'm still struggling with my piece LOL...The Snowflake will be an awesome piece :D

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dawn...thank you for your comments in my blog....Nice to meet you...it is good that lots of cross stitch forums online helps to get like minded friends

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am so glad you like it! It was so much fun to do. Don't worry about yours getting here, I bet it already is, the hubby will check the PO box today.

    I am loving your snowflake, I agree it will be an awesome piece along with your snowman. :-)

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    What a pretty pillow. Heidi did a lovely job.
    Margaret

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    Heidi done a wonderful job!!! Great exchange gift.

    I love the Snowflake! It is just lovely!!!! Can not wait to see it complete!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com