Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello world !!!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
The first photo is a belated birthday card from Cherly in Scotland. We both belong to the Yahoo group Stitching bloggers and we discovered awhile back that we share the same birthday. This come in the mail a week ago and I forgot to get a photo of it till today. Is the age kicking in you say NO I don't think it is the age thing I've just had allot to deal with in my work life right now and it just slipped my mind. Sorry Cherly... I really do love the card you stitched for me and I'm sorry I didn't think of doing something.

Here is where I stand on Nicky's book cover.
I have been preoccupied for the last two days so the only stitching I did this weekend was on Sunday.Tomorrow I start my long week so it will be about 4 days till I can stitch again.



THANK YOU ALL WHO LEAVE ME COMMENTS..I'm very grateful for all of them and to have as many friends as I do in the blogging world.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 1:45 PM  
13 Comments:
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Such a cute card from Cheryl and such a great book cover. Have a wonderful day.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    Cheryl's card is so cute :) I saw it on her blog today too!
    The book cover project is coming along nicely!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Cute card, that would be a fun surprise to get in the mail. The book cover is looking very cute, this will be adorable when it is finished.
    Sue

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Lucky gal, that is indeed an adorable card. Nicky's book cover is looking good ..very cute indeed.

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Im glad you like the card! Hope things are work get better

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    that should have read "...at work"

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How cute! Love the card and Nicky's book cover is coming out nicely. :o)

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Very sweet to send you a card. Hope you had a wonderful birthday - both of you lol. x

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    The card is soo cute!! I love the monkeys for the book cover, it is coming along great!!! I can not wait to see more of it!!!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    So sorry I missed your day! Love the card and the monkeys are cute.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger patternnuts said…

    Loving the new background you have chosen here! Haven't been by in ages it seems.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Love the book cover it is cute.

    Hugs xxxxx

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger CritterLady62 said…

    I love your book cover. Of course, I like monkeys. The card is adorable.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com