Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Smile awards
Wednesday, October 24, 2007


J Rae of Rae of Sunshine Stitches gave me this award and I must say Thank you very much for this Honor. I have seen this going around and am grateful that someone gave it to me so now I’m passing this on to …
Barb K
Dawn
Glenda
Hazel
Lillie L
Margeret
Mylene
Ranae
Stitcherw
Shutterbug

These 10 people have left me comments on my blog that have made me smile. I thank them so very much for making me smile through there words.


Started this one on Oct.-19-07 & finished it on Oct.-21-07. This was my first San Man Original & my first time using Six Strand Sweets threads. The pattern was a freebie here. After seeing this done by Elaine I knew I just had to do this one. After downloading the pattern I discovered that the colors the chart called for were unavailable. I contacted Elaine as to what she would recommend using. She gave me the color choices that she thought would be close to what the pattern called for. I found the colors to be very dark but it’s a soft dark if that makes any scene to yaw. Not the colors I would have guessed for Halloween but after seeing it done up it’s pretty cool looking. I found some ribbon that says Boo on a purple background. I see three ways to finish this piece but have not decided on one yet.
1.Flat fold
2.Pillow (small)
3. Pin keep

Thank You Elaine for the help and Inspiration on this...




Thanks for stopping by & if you leave me a comment Thanks so much!!!

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:03 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Hi! Thanks for thinking of me for the award.
    Your blog and comments both make me smile too.
    Thanks for the link to the SMO freebie, just printed it.
    Whatever was that bunny clip used for?

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger glenda said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger glenda said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger glenda said…

    Thank you for the wonderful award! I love your blog and enjoy looking at all the new things you do with it. Eeyore is so fabulous. I am glad that I was able to bring a smile to your face!!

    have a great day!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger glenda said…

    Good lord! I hit the publish button three times!!! What a dork I am. Sorry about the deletes.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Wow! you are really fast. A cute chart. I would go for either 1 or 3. Thanks the award, likewise, you've touched mine too :D

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dawn,
    Your San Man Halloween is so cute, you did a great job stitching it and I love the colors. Hope you get back on line soon.
    Hugs Sandy P.

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Awwwww thank you Dawn for the award. Your blog is great too and you make me smile too. xx

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

    Thanks so much Dawn for the award. I really appreciate and do enjoy visiting your blog too.
    Sorry it took me a while to drop a line, i am trying to finished some x'mas ornaments which i can't show till they are receive as it's for secret exchanges.

    Your Halloween piece looks great. I wonder what you had decided on the finishing??

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    Thank you for the award, Dawn:) Your blog makes me smile all the time! Sorry, I didn't comment earlier but I am behind in my blog reading.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com