Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
I finally get to show this off. I did my very first flatfold and sent it to a good friend in Germany.
Here is my two day progress on my Fall SAL. Worked on this for two day's. The color of the fabric really doesn't show very well. I found a new way to dye fabric and must say I like it allot better then the rite dye. I can pick the color a lot better to get the effect I want. There is a brown splotch in the fabric and i love it but it was totally an accident. I'm leaving it in. Here is my new discovery on dying fabric. I measured out my fabric cut it and then soaked it in a small bath of hot vinegar and water. Soaked for about 30 minuets Then took fabric paint and diluted it a bunch.It was like the water you wash your paint brush out in.Took fabric from vinegar bath and soaked it in the paint water. Ironed dry
Now if you do this you will wanna clean your iron with vinegar right away. The paint will come right off.



I got my Green color exchnage in the mail the other day. My partner was a really good friend of mine Cherie. When she found out that I was her partner she added some Eeyore stuff for me. Very sweet of her I thought.Thank you Cherie for everything.


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 10:16 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    Great job on your flat-fold!

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Barb. said…

    I just love your flat fold and the stitching is beautiful too! I'll bet your friend is going to treasure it.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

    Well done on your flat fold. Still haven't tried this kind of finishing but hopefully someday will try one too.
    Your dyed fabric looks great.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Great job on the flat-fold, Dawn, Heidi will love it. Your Fall SAL looks cute, especially with the home made hand dyed fabby. Do you wash your pieces after you stitch them? If so, does the dye lighten since you're not using rite dye? And congrats on the green exchange pkg you received, lots of goodies from Cherie. :-) Lisa S

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    Who HOO on the flatfold :) Looks great!
    AND I think that fabric staining idea is a super great one! Thanks for sharing :)
    LOVE your new start...I love that pattern :)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    Your flatfold looks beautiful! Great job:)

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger shutterbug (Elaine) said…

    I love your dyed fabby! I have a bunch of questions though so could you email me when you get a chance?
    Hugs, Elaine
    loves2stitch@charter.net

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Meari said…

    Interesting effect with the dyed fabric. It looks good with the design you're stitching.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger glenda said…

    Your flatfold looks great! I really like your wip - love the spots on the fabric!! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Nice flatfold. I am yet to try one. xx

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Congrads on finishing your flatfold and fabric dyine. Lovely gifts from the exchange.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Sorry should be dying..not dyine!LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com