Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good Bye 2007
Monday, December 31, 2007
I have just counted the number of projects that I stitched in 2007 and I think my final count was 32 and then I did maybe 5 MA's on top of that. I don't know how you all fell about that but I'm excited about it. I kept a few good Friends and made some new ones towards the end of the year. Well I wanna say good bye to another good year of stitching & Thank you to all my stitching and non stitching friends.
Here is my last finish of 2007. He was a freebie found HERE. I'm happy with the way he turned out and I hope the recipient likes him as well. I pasted him onto a wooden box and will line it with felt.
Eliot the Snowman



I'm looking forward toSmileyCentral.comand continuing friendships from 2007.
And for my first start of 2008 we have a SanMan Originals group Freebie called Magic Hat. I love snowmen and Ginger bread men and this one puts both together. Right now it's just a blob of White but when I get done it will be just to cute.. That's the hope any way's.


I have once again made a stitching list that can be found on the sidebar of my blog. I'm gonna do my very best to stick to it this year.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 2:01 PM  
14 Comments:
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Dawn, I really enjoy the style of your blog, seeing there is only 11 months, 3 weeks and three days till christmas, i just looked at my husband and told him we should leave the christmas tree up since there is so little time left. Kathy

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Elliot turned out adorable. You did great on the amount of finishes you had, that's quite an impressive amount of stitching. Your new start looks like it will be very cute, I love San-Man designs, especially the snowmen.
    Sue

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Felicity said…

    32? Wow!
    Happy New Year, Dawn!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Happy New Year.

    Your little gingerbread snowman is adorable and off to a great start.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He looks great Dawn! Congrats! And you have made a good start on your snowman and gingerbread man WIP. :)

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Both looking really cute. Hoped its a start of a great year, Dawn.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy New Year :) I was browsing the net and I found your blog. I am a cat and cross stitching lover too ;)

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

    Happy New Year!!!

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Congrats on all your 2007 finishes, Dawn...Happy New Year, Love, Lisa :-)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    Eliot turned out wonderful! Happy New Year:)

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Meari said…

    Congrats on all your 2007 finishes, Dawn.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Way to go with all your wonderful finishes in '07!!! You're off to a great start in '08 - your snowman is gonna be a cutie!!! Have a blessed year!!!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Ranae said…

    You did fabulous on the 2007 finishes. Good Luck! for 2008.
    Elliot is so cute. I love that Magic Hat freebie. I have seen it stitched by quite a few.
    Happy New year!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com