Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Learning crochet
Friday, November 09, 2007


On my two day weekend I taught myself how to crochet and I worked with my polymer clay. I have no photo of the clay projects as they will be gifts and I’ll show after received.
The following photo is of the crochet I did. It’s just a practice square and I need lots of practice. I did do a few snow flakes and think I will turn them into ornaments. Have no idea what I will start next. Hope you all have a good weekend. I’m at work for the next three days.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 2:22 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Those pretty snowflakes would make great ornies.
    I love to crochet, but just dont have enough time.
    usually now when it gets cold I will start a blanket.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mylene said…

    Good start with your crochet and those are cute snowflakes.
    Have a nice weekend.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    The snowflakes look great!! Your crochet square looks wonderful:)

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger glenda said…

    Looks great! Love the snowflakes.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Lovely snowflakes. Crochet looks good. Keep it up :)

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love the snowflakes! I'm excited you are starting to learn to crochet. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do. :) If you have any questions you have my email. :)

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Hazel said…

    I forgot how to crochet. I eed someone to show me again. Love your snowflakes. xx

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    You've been a busy lady while I've been away. Fall Ya'll turned out wonderful, I love the fabric you chose for this one. Your Cross Stitch Crazy piece was very cute too, I'm sure she loved it.

    The Halloween one by San Man looks adorable, what a fun stitch. I've got this in my stash to do as well. Finally, your snowflakes, crochet, and other projects look great too. It looks like you're certainly having fun experimenting with all kinds of crafts lately.

    Thanks for putting me on your listing for the smile award, what a fun surprise to see as I'm getting back into the swing of blogging again after taking my short break. I'm glad that I was able to bring a smile to you.
    Sue

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com