Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm back....
Saturday, November 03, 2007
And it fells good.Ok Ladies and Gents I’m officially back online. I was trying to reply to an email about two weeks ago and my computer froze up and wouldn’t come back on. Dear BF saw how miserable I was and told me to take my computer in and have it looked at. I did and they ended up rebuilding it for mere $300 buckaroos. Dear BF paid for said repairs and now I’m running XP on my newly rebuilt Computer. I’m had DSL for over a year now but WOW !!!! never knew what a difference it was till Friday the 2 of November. So I have a great big Thank you going out to my dear sweet BF.

Stitching
I’ve only done a little in the last two weeks. Depression and learning how to Tat took up lots of my time. I learned how to make a circle and join two circles but that is the extent of my tatting. I can’t seam to figure out the rest. I did however participate in a MA exchange with one on my groups. This one was called Hearts and the photos are of what I sent and received.


This is the one I did...


This is the one I recived.

Thanks for stopping by & if you leave me a comment Thanks so much!!!

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 4:24 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Glad to have you back too. :) What a great MA exchange. Good luck with the tatting, it all looks so confusing to me. And the closest teacher I have is a 30 minute drive.

     
  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Great to see you back Dawn! :)

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    So glad that you are back online! What a good BF you have there!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Glad to have you back!! Loved both Hearts.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger glenda said…

    Good looking projects! Welcome back!!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    Both MA are wonderful!!

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Glad you are back up and running. Love the MA they are great!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Glad you're back online. Love the exchange. xx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com