Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You make my day !!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008

This sweet,Kind, lovely little award was given to me by Lisa S. We have been cyber pals for almost a year now and we meet through CSF group. We connected and have stayed in touch ever sense. A sweet reward from a very sweet, Kind and generous person; Thank you Lisa for the award. I give you all this award because you have touched my life in one way or another. Enjoy as you deserve it.
Now I'll pass it onto is it 10 others? Let's see: I only have 8 Sorry
Lisa S
Lillie L.
Cherie P.
Chris Nestor- no blog but a very good friend
Sue
Hiedi B.
Dawn
Sharon


Now on the stitching side of my week.
It's Done (Day 11) of the SMO SAL The 12 days of Christmas. Back in December San Man gave us 12 different designs Though I missed Jan I started to do the SAL in February instead. We are going back wards and that's why this is day 11 so next month will be day 10 and so on. I think this was both fun and easy to stitch. Thank you San Man !!! I've also become a

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:41 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger NHStitcher said…

    THat is very nice! you did a great job.

     
  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger NHStitcher said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Joy turned out so cute. I have this in my stash too. I've been watching the SAL on the board, so many cute ones. I didn't do the January one either, due to its size, but am planning to do some of the ones later this year.

    Thanks so much for honoring me with the Make My Day Award, I'm glad that you've enjoyed my blog and my comments, I know I've enjoyed yours.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Lovely piece Dawn

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    Your san man finish is cute!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    Aww...thank you for the award:) I love reading your blog! You do some wonderful stitching...like your San Man finish:)

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Dawn, you've been tagged. Check out my blog.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Stitch said…

    Lovely finish there!!! =) Miss you! Come visit my blog sometime....*hugs*

    Ash :)

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very nice! Thank you for the award. I really needed a smile today. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com