Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A finish and some RAK's
Sunday, September 07, 2008
This has been done for quit some time now but just sent it off about a week ago. It traveled fairly fast to it's new home with Sue P. I was just happy to put a smile on her face with my little thank you gift. I used the photo she took as it was much better then the one I took. Doing something new with some froggs that I found for like $1 a pice. Call him Textoad and he will be sent out with my exchnages with care insturctions.I know Sue V will take great care of him. You can follow his clone travels here if you wish to. I got the pacaging idea from a fellow stitcher whose webshots I ran accross a few weeks back so thanks kaghos. I'm sorry but can't find the link to her photos to share with you.

Here is my finished Britty Kitty form the JCS magazine. Done on hand dyed - Purple fabric with DMC colors & a close up of my spider made out of Polymar clay with little green seedbead eye's. Will make this into an ornament some day,

One last photo and it's of some fabric I dyed for a fellow member on the ESC group. Hope she can find great projects to stitch on it.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:01 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Great job stitching on Britty Kitty. The purple fabric works nicely. How about a bunch of little polymer clay spiders hanging off the bottom of the future ornament?

    Wonderful job dyeing the fabric!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Sandra said…

    The kitty is very cute!!! And the fabric colors are lovely! Great job!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Shelleen said…

    love the Britty Kitty and all the fabric that you did.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Paula C. said…

    Wow! The frog is a cute idea and I love the ornament and the kitty you stitched. You dye your own fabric? I have been wanting to try that but don't have a clue where to start. Your fabrics look really pretty!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Love the Britter Kitty it's so cute. The dyed fabric is beautiful.

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger shutterbug (Elaine) said…

    You finished Britty Kitty? I stitched thover 2. e kitty last night but still have to do the pumpkin. I wondered why it was much bigger than the chart said it would be. Upon closer inspection of the instructions I saw that although I was using the same count fabric, it was supposed to be stitched over 1 and I stitched over 2. Oh well, it will be a pillow for the top of the couch instead of an ornament. :o) Yeah! I get to go buy Halloween material!
    Textoad is too, too cute! I can't believe you got them for $1.
    Hugs, Elaine

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger shutterbug (Elaine) said…

    Ok, that previous comment got all screwed up because I lost the page for a minute. I had to start over and apparently part of my writing was still there. Weird. Sorry about that. I don't really talk like that. (most of the time anyway)
    Hugs, Elaine

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Britty Kitty and Textoad are such cuties. Congrads and lovely dyes.

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Dawn, your frog is too cute and what a neat idea. Love your finish and your material is so pretty.
    Debra in Indiana

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Your Britty Kitty finish is so cute, and I love your frog and fob you sent. The little fob is lovely, and the frog idea is a hoot. I have several frogs in my stitching area that I consider my good luck frogs to help keep the bad, RIP RIP RIP, frogs away as well.
    Sue

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com