Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mis. Stuff
Monday, September 01, 2008
Thanks to Sue V. a fellow stitcher I now have a copy of the newly released issue of JCS magazine. I'm gonna do the Britty Kitty ornament first.


I finished another Halloween piece last week just didn't have the time to post it till now. The next ghost I do will have to be done on some hand dyed fabric. I don't know what I was thinking when I started stitching a ghost on white. This was a Leisure Arts design from a leaftlet called Spooky Stuff sent to me by a fellow stitcher CJ. I'm now passing on that leaflet to another fellow stitcher and hope she enjoys it as much as I did.



Have you seen this series of snowmen ? VSCCS
Click on the What's new.
I'm collecting them and starting Jan-09 I'm gonna try to do one a month till the whole series is done. Any body interested in a SAL with me ? Just leave a comment if so.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:37 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    That's ADORABLE!!!!
    KP

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    I love the ghost and pumpkin!!

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi dawn love the little ghost i wouldnt mind doing the sal with you i love the snowmen have them all so far printed out and ready to go :)

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger shutterbug (Elaine) said…

    Hi Dawn, I love the Halloween finish! I am also planning on stitching the Britty Kitty first. :o) It looks like a quick stitch. I will be joining you with the snowman SAL next year. I'm going to get them all kitted up together with my fabric and flosses. Are you doing 1 piece of fabby or seperate? I'm doing seperate for either quilt squares or if they are too small, ornaments. :o)
    Hugs, Elaine

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    I love your latest halloween finish, great :)

    Maggiex

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Sandy P said…

    Hi Dawn, Your ghost is so cute! Great stitching.. Sandy P.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Lelia said…

    Charming Fall Stitch!!! I saw the magazine last night at the book store -- I also noticed CHS pattern. A tombstone something-or-other. Very nice issue : )

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger CJ said…

    Hey Dawn -

    I love the ghost on white. It looks really good. Great job, glad you enjoyed the pattern.

    CJ

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Awwww..loved the ghost, he is such a cutie. The latest issue of JSC looks good..lots of halloween stuff...

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Dawn, your stitched piece is too cute. I love the halloween pieces too. I haven't seen this magazine out yet. Will have to look for it.
    Debra in Indiana

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    That is too cute!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Love the ghost.

    I might be interest in the SAL next year. I love snowmen and have all those 2008 designs saved up to the most current. When it get closer to that time, do a reminder to me and see if I have the time for it. My e-mail address is on my blog.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com