Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo’s, Photo’s & Photo’s
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Amen and Thank you Jesus it has arrived. Just got the email from Lillie confirming that the MA
# 2 has arrived. Whahoo !!! She said she is doing a happy dance but I’m doing a bigger one.

Here is my progress on the book cover. Hope my little munchkin likes it. I still have to put his
Initials on it and sew it together but the biggest part is done.

This was found Here and done on 14 count Adia off-white witch I will dye a navy blue.
I have added to my stash. Patterns I ordered as a birthday gift to myself sense none in my family thought of getting me any thing stitch related. If you look at the monkey photo you will see that I have a cat needle minder as well to add to my stash. Though I don’t know if I would consider that stash per say but rather a stitching necessity. Look Here

And last but not least on the day I received my stash I also received this wonderful gift from Heidi for a belated birthday gift. She did a wonderful job on the little needle book.

Now let me leave you with one last thought

Labels: , , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 6:40 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Your monkeys look great! Very cute. Love the stash you got too, i really like lizzie kate. What a great gift from Heidi also.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Nice gift from Heidi. The Monkey piece is cute.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    Heidi is sweetie and what a cute little needlebook she sent you :)
    Your Monkey project is just adorable! And I've been thinking about getting a needle minder for myself...your kitty cat one looks cute! Great stitchy stash you've got there Dawn :)
    I hope God smiles down on you too :)
    Hugs friend!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    I'm glad your MA got there ok this time, and the bookcover is adorable, what cute monkeys.

    Very nice stash, the kitty needleminder is lovely. Heidi's gifts would have been a great mail treat too, the needlebook with Eeyore is great.
    Sue

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Lucky gal...wonderful stash and a beautiful gift from Heidi. Eeyore is so adorable.

    The bookcover is cute.

    Thanks for the wonderful and beautiful MA and the lovely gift too :D It was a joy when the mailman handed it to me. I was practically waiting for him by the gate when I saw him down the road. As if I knew there's a mail for me. Should have seen me smiling from ear to ear. Thank you dear friend.

    (Am still saded by the fact the 1st one is MIA)

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    First I gotta say that I love your new needle minder, I have been wanting one but as with most stuff, there is not place to get one around here. So maybe one day I will be able to get one! LOL Anyway, I just love the mail art that you sent to Lillie, so glad that she got it this time!! The book cover is just fantastic!!! I love your new patterns!! What a great belated gift from Heidi!!!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    So glad yr piece arrived safely at last! Lovely stuff from Heidi. xx

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Meari said…

    Wow, what great stashy stuff!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Glad your lovely MA for Lily arrived. You did a great job!!
    How fun to have new stash. Love your kitty needle keeper. Must put one of those on my list.
    Your son will be so pleased with his adorable book cover.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said…

    Your Mail-Art is gorgeous, Dawn... so glad it arrived safe and sound!

    Love the wee monkeys... I have that same freebie... my dd loves monkeys and I thought I'd stitch it for her...

    Love your L*K stash... I have been intending to stitch F'all Y'all for a while now... And your needleminder is so lovely... I've had my eye on those! :-)

    Heidi's gift is just beautiful and so perfect! :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com