Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soooo Sorry ...
Thursday, April 12, 2007
First off I have to say that if this campus shooting in Virginia effects you in any way you have my deepest-heart-felt symphothy. I would hate to have to be dealing with such a loss as they are dealing with right now.

I ordered some hand dyed variegated floss from last week and it only took three days to get it in the mail so while I was waiting I did two small projects. The one on top was a card I did for a friend & the bottom was a coaster I now have on my computer desk. The card was from a little book I got that was attached to a magazine I bought awhile back. Then I just added the rest of her name from an alphabet pattern. The round stuff under the design is (believe it or not) old dryer sheets that I dyed and let dry. The coffee pattern was a freebie that I stumbled across while blog surfing and I’m sorry but I don’t remember what blog it was. I thought I had taken better notes but I didn’t. I had to make up my own color code for this and so I used
Med Blue- 799
Light Brown- 437
Med Brown- 435
Border was dark Blue- 803


The variegated floss was a recommendation from Hazel
who is doing (as I just noticed doing the same design) a design and I emailed her and asked what floss she was using. Floss found here http://www.carriesthreads.com/
Thanks to Hazel.I have chosen the Jelly Fish floss for this pattern. Though I do not know if I’m going to do the boarder or the center. I was thinking I might just put some flowers or maybe butterflies in the center or maybe a name. That will have to wait and see on. I’m sorry Hazel for steeling your pattern but it was purely coincidental that I found this online. I had to choose between this and another and I went with this one.
The pattern I chose was form www.needlemania-by-marc.com


Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:00 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Both your small projects are cute.
    The floss color is so vibrant. The design looks good with the floss.

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Lovely little pieces you've stitched! Is that design you have started called "cheryl's bouquet?" Im pretty sure it is. Im planning on stitching that sometime...i bought some silk for it recently.

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jinger said…

    The dryer sheet usage. Great idea!

    I absolutely LOVE the floss color you have chosen for your Needlemania design. Can't wait to see it finished!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    I just love both of the finishes you have. They are perfect! The start on the new one looks fantastic and I just love the colors!!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Cheryl's bouquet with that floss is just beautiful. Congrats on your finishes-they are both very cute.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Cute finishes, and the dryer sheets look great used that way. Your new one is so pretty and colorful, I'll look forward to seeing more of this.
    Sue

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Oh wow youve chosen great colours for Cheryl's Bouquet! Looks amazing. xx

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Such sweet finishes Dawn.
    Cheryl's Bouquet looks fantastic - what an amazing pattern and you've chosen such wonderfully vibrant colors. Hope you don't mind but I've gone on line & printed the pattern. Hope to start on it in the near future.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Wow you have been busy. They look great. Love the colors. They look great.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is really cute! Congrats!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Lana said…

    Your Bouquet for Cheryl is beautiful! I love the threads you chose! I started mine in the center! it's a fun stitch isn't it?!
    ~Lana~

     
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very cute projects. Love the colors too. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com