Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gifts to and from
Monday, September 15, 2008
Wanna start off with my progress on the Foot Prints in The Sand poem. I have worked on this about 3 day's now and it's going a bit slower then I thought it would. I love the colors and the sea theme of this one.

I did a Friendship Ornament exchange with Paula C. and received word that she received my ornament and in return this is the what she sent to me. A Friendship ornament along with some cool July 4 Th Fabric for the backs of my ornaments. A little ball type ornament for my 4TH tree and a cute card. Thank you Paula for doing this with me I love it all.

I got word that my Angel RAK #2 had arived at it's new home. This one went to Sue V. and I'm so relived that it got there safe and sound. I was really beginning to wounder if it would make it at all. The design was found here and I just added the name with a alphabet I had.

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:54 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Footprints is looking great. I did this one many many years ago.
    FO exchange is wonderful. And I love your Angel that you made for Sue, luv the colours

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Wow...you are fast!!!!

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Lovely exchange gifts.Footprints looking good.

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Ohh, I love the stitching angel! Congrats on the great package from Paula C, I have her as my Halloween Fair 'n Square Exchange.

    'Foot Prints' looks fabulous, Dawn. I've seen this over the years, it's a beautiful poem :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com