Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gifts,WIP & progress
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
My progress on the Day 10. The colors of the castles are not right but after discovering my mistake I just decided rather then frog it all I would just work with it. I'm doing the little noses in the satin stitch as I think it looks better then just cross stitching them.

I would like to Thank
Hiedi Birthday Gift card from PatternsOnline.
With this I bought 5 new patterns and you can see them here.
http://stitchingnow.multiply.com/photos/album/20
Rather then clogging up blogger I put them on my Multiply sight.
Oh Ya !!!
I made myself a Thread separator for St.Patrick's Day.


Now all I need is lots and lots of stitching time.

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:25 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Stitch said…

    Lovely work!! I'm not familiar with a thread seperator...could you explain more?? It's lovely too!! =)

    *hugs*

    Ash

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    You are making good progress on it.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very nice! Looking forward to seeing this done. Cute thread seperator too. :)You picked out some great patterns too, I'm just sorry I couldn't stitch and send you something.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Debra said…

    Dawn, your stitching looks good to me. Great patterns you received and love the clover thread separator.
    Debra in Indiana

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    It's looking very cute, and you're making wonderful progress. Sorry the frog came to visit earlier, hopefully he's gone for good now. Your separator turned out cute too, perfect for the holiday.
    Sue

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hi Dawn! Great work so far...I love that you are working with your 'mis-stitch'.Love your shamrock thread separator...Lisa (me)<---proud owner of a bunny thread separator made by Dawn, you can see it in my blog...LYMI!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com