Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Progress & B-day gift 2
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Progress on my Halloween game board. Not much I know but I've been busy with work and kids and the SM SAL.

Progress on the SM SAL day 12. Got off work a little early today so I had some stitching time.

Never mind the nosy Kitty Look what I got in the mail today from my Birthday club partner
Yuko

I love everything and on the envelope she signed with the Japanese spelling of her name. That is going in my hope chest along with the card sent. The pin Keep is just fabulous.It's Brittercup titled Kitty Litter. This has been on my wish list for a while now and the fact that I now do not have to spend money on it or stitch it is very cool. The little bear is too cute and she took the time to wrap everything in it's own little bag how sweet is that. OK I'm rambling now so I will stop.


Now to my vent ting about this here club. This club was my idea in the beginning and to not be able to even post on it just appals me... I was over sighted or was I ???? I tried to go to the stitching bloggers birthday club and pot that I had received my gift only to find out that I can't. I'm really not very pleased with this at all http://birthdayblog-emiv.blogspot.com/

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 4:45 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Wow! that's a wonderful package from Yuko. Did you get the invite to the BD Club? without it, you will not be able to post. Samething
    happened to me.

    Both SAL looks really good.

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

    You have done great progress already.
    WOW! That's a lovely package you received. Enjoy!

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Halloween gameboard is looking fab (I love your needleminder magnet too)

    Your gift is fab!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Meari said…

    Your SAL's look great. Happy Belated Birthday, Dawn. Great gifties!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Meari said…

    Dawn, you've been tagged! Look on my blog... :)

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Barb. said…

    Dawn, your Halloween game board is fabulous. I am looking at my chart still sitting here on my desk...good for you for starting it and keeping with it.

    I also love the monthly San-Mans. Beautiful.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Your wip's look good! Lovely gifts from Yuko!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com