Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas in September
Friday, September 19, 2008
That was the name of my first 2008 MA exchange. For some reason I just can't resist doing Christmas Ma's and so, This is the MA I received from my partner.
.
Kirsi was who I sent mine to.Click on her name and you can see the one I did for her.

My latest stitching finish. I used the Lemon Lime cool aid mix to dy my fabric for this one. I ironed it wet and it gave me a cool spider like effect. By that I mean the lines of the wadded fabric became really dark and it looks like a spider web. The design was from the Plain and Fancy Collection - Pumpkin's A Plenty 11 Leaflet given to me as a PIF. I want to do all the pumpkins but they may have to wait till next year.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 3:45 AM  
13 Comments:
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Meari said…

    Cute MA, Dawn.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Love the envelope and pumpkins! They are cute!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Both the MA are great. I love looking at those, however, I don't know how you're brave enough to actually risk sending them through the mail.

    Your Pumpkin is adorable, and I love the fabric. The spiderweb effect is perfect for it. You mention you used lemon/lime koolaid to dye it, how did you do that? I'd love to make some green fabric like that, I can think of several Halloween designs I have it would be perfect for.
    Sue

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    What a beautiful MA from Kirsi, the gingerbread men are sooo cute! The lemonline dyed fabric/spider effect came out perfectly, Dawn! Homespun Elegance has some unique designs. the pumpkin is adorable, I love the face on the little ghost, looks like a baby ghost, lol :-)

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Oh, and I *did* see your MA to Kirsi, beautiful job! :-)

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Dawn, the mail art is great, both the one you received and the one you stitched. I really like you finish also.
    Debra in Indiana

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How very pretty! Congrats on the great exchange!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Hazel said…

    I've never done a mail art - way too scary!Yours are lovely both given and rec'd. x

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Cute finish and a lovely mailart exchange.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Lovely MA, very christmassy.
    Oooo! I loved that lime green fabby. Lovely finish.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger omashee aka Barb said…

    Dawn, Love the MA you did for Kirsi! What is the name of that chart please! I would love to stitch it also. Congrats on your fabric dying! Was this your first? It's beautiful and who'd a thunk...cool aide!

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick said…

    What a beautiful MA your received and congrats on your finish!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    I absolutely love that color of the fabric...and you dyed it yourself?? Way cool!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com