Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 01, 2007
No stitching to show today but I have figured out how to make Needle Minders and here is the one I made for myself. Others can be viewed in my webshots album under other crafts done.


Thanks to Mercy I was able to figure out how to make beaded scissor fobs. I have now made one but can't show because the stupid batteries died in my camera and all the photos I did manage to get truly sucked.. Maybe next week I will be able to post photos of that.



Thank all of you !!! Here is an updated list of all who answered my SBQ. Fell free to use my question on your blog and groups and see how many responses you can get. I had fun with this and hope you will too.
I really have enjoyed reading the answers to my question. Thanks to all of you!!!
I hope no one gets mad at me for posting there blog sight here.

Daisy Girl
There’s something positive in everything
Inside number twenty
Just string
Taking one stitch at a time
Life of bezza chessa
Pieces of my life
My stitching treshures
A little Nonsecnse now and then
Sandy’s stitching and stuff
Rae of sun stitches
Pretty in pink
The Twisted Stitcher
A stitching Fairy’s Heaven
Stitching at home
The stitching hour
JennX-Stitch
Stitching and life in the company pets
Mainely stitching
Lil’Needlecrafter
Stitches of life

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 5:46 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Oooh, am I too late to answer this question? What fun this is! I named my blog 'Wacky Wanderings' because at the time I started blogging, I was just making plans for our Neighbourhood Round Robin. I wanted every block to contain a wacky, quirky element, and so I decided on 'Wacky Wanderings' as a name for my Neighbourhood. It seemed like quite an appropriate name for my blog as well.

    Love your Bouquet for Cheryl and the Needle Minders too!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Very cute needle minder! I hope you are enjoying your new crafts!

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Your needle minder is adorable. What a neat idea to make your own.
    Hope you get new batteries for your camera soon so you can show us more crafty pictures.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Cute needleminder, I'm looking forward to seeing the beaded fob when your camera is cooperating again.

    I really liked your question, it was fun to read about why different people named their blogs what they did.
    Sue

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    I love the needle minder!!! You need to give instructions on how to make one because I have been wanting one for a while now and maybe I could just make my own!!!! You done a great job on it! Can not wait to see the scissors fob!!

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Great needle minder Dawn! How did you do it? Looking forward to seeing your scissor fob now!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said…

    Hi, I love the needleminder you made and look forward to seeing the scissor fobs you made.

    I hope I'm not too late to answer your question:

    I named my blog "Just Stitching" because that's pretty much all I planned to talk about--just stitching.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Your cheryls buquet is coming along great! Love the needle minder. Must make some smallish stuff soon. xx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com