Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

June Finish
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

There you have it my version of this Christmas tree.
Done on Green fabric I bought because I wasn't happy with the dyed fabric I had.
Freebie I found on-line but don't think the link works any more so I'm not gonna even try to put it on here. Lilly has done the same design so if you wanna see another version of it you can go Here. Colors I used come from my Blue color exchange partner and they are Blue Moon & Blueberry Tart Those are from

This was a three day project for me and think I might do it again soon..

I have also picked up my Cheryl's Bouquet for a few hours Yesterday too so here is the progress on that. I have now completed page one and moved on to page two.



I've also decided to go ahead and join in the next monthly stitching color exchange so more on that later. If you haven't done so already would you please sign my Guest book Located at the very bottom of my blog. That's to the ladies that have signed it already...Comments are very much welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for all of them.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 6:14 AM  
15 Comments:
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very pretty tree. What are your plans for it? Cheryl
    s Bouquet is coming out very nicely too. :o)

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Carla said…

    lovely finish! And your colours for Chryl's Bouquet are pretty!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    The Christmas Tree is cute and I love that Cheryl project the colors are just perfect :)

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    The tree is lovely. I'm using Blue Moon on my LHN project right now and love the color. Cheryl's Bouquet is looking very pretty too.
    Sue

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Great finish Dawn, love that green fabric. Cheryls Bouquet is looking fab

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    I love the tree! Awesome progress on Cheryl's Bouquet as well. It is looking amazing!

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Your tree looks great. I love the green fabric and the colors in Chery's Bouquet are so pretty.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Nice tree. Love the colour you have chosen for CB. Looks great. xx

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Meari said…

    Your tree turned out really nice! Cheryl's Bouquet is looking pretty. I like those colors. :)

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Your tree is lovely! Congrats on the finish. Cheryl's bouquet is looking wonderful too!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Felicity said…

    A cutie tree. I love it! Did you save the graph to your computer? If so, may I have a copy please?

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Congrads for finishing the Cristmas tree. Loved the floss colors for your Cheryl

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Charlene said…

    Well done for the Christmas tree finishing. Your Cheryl look stunning. May I know what tread you're using. So beautiful shade.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Your Christms Tree is very pretty and I LOVE Cheryl's Bouquet, such pretty stitching ;)

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Cheryl's Bouquet looks like it is coming along fantastically. Looks great.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com