Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One more weekend ends./Mothers Day
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Ok with my 4-day weekend coming to an end today I figured you all might want to see what I’ve been up to. This is a needle book I made for my mom for Mothers Day.
I wiped off two patterns from my wish list. Ordered them from 1-2-3 stitch and I have also ordered more thread from Carries threads so now I can soon pick up my Bouquet for Cheryl.
I hope all you mom’s that read my blog have a great day and if you aren’t yet a mom then do something nice for your mom on Sunday.






My current WIP is Friends with chocolate & I was hoping to get it done this weekend but I have procrastinated stitching on it and have been distracted making a few little gifts (sorry cant show them right now) for some ladies. Now next week I should be able to get them in the mail and then I will be able to show all. I’ve also joined a new group type website. You can blog and share photos and leave messages. I think it’s kind of cool and invite you all to come join me there.
Thanks to Mearia at stitchingbloggers group.


Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 10:25 AM  
12 Comments:
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    The needle book for your mother is lovely. Have a happy Mother's Day!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Great finish and great WIP. TFS. Hope you have a great Mother's Day with your Mom.

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a great needlebook. I bet your mom will love it! :O)

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Your mother's day gift is lovely.
    Happy Mother's day to you too. :D

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Beautiful needle book! It looks absolutely stunning - I'm sure your mom will love it. I hope you had a great long weekend. I love the chocolate and friends.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I love the needlebook! Great job! Your WIP looks lovely too! Have a happy mother's day (mothers day over here was in March)

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Janice said…

    Love the Needle Book! You have a great week-end also!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Janice said…

    Love the Needle Book! You have a great week-end also!

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Your needlebook turned out lovely. Chocolate is looking great too, what a fun project. So..what two new patterns made it off your wish list and got ordered?
    Sue

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    What a lovely needlebook. xx

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    The needlebook is lovely. I'm sure your mother liked it. I like your WIP too, it is so cute!

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said…

    The needlebook for your mom is so pretty. I know she loved it! And your chocolate piece is looking great.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com