Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bouquet for Cheryl Take two
Sunday, July 08, 2007
We got a bit of bad news upon our return home on the 4th. Our tenant had knocked on the door right after we got home. He said his x-wife/ mother of his kids had just gotten to work and this guy broke into the store. He shot the two employees and the mother dies at the Sean the other lady was rushed to the hospital only to pass away soon after she got there. They have not caught the guy and I don't know if he got any money or anything. From what I understand they was in the process of opening the store when this happened. He needs lots of prayers at this time. He has one child that is handicapped; one that is 17 & one that is 3. His whole life changed on the 4th of July and I don't know what he will do. The mother and kids lived in Colleen Texas I think but he just happened to have the kids here with him for a few days visit. If you could take this prayer request into your heart it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You


When I was done stitching page two I decided to work on some needle minders. That is what the next photo is of. I like them all but the little snowman just didn’t come out the way I planed.
I would like you all to tell me witch one you like the best.. Thank you !!!!



On Monday when I received my package from lily I forgot to mention the T-shirt she sent me
Don’t know why I left this out, as it was equally special to me. It has a picture of dolphins on it and says “dolphin friends” and is from the island she visited. I like it so much that I have worn it every day sense I got it. Now last night I spilled red wine on the shoulder so I’m hoping that when I wash it today I can get that out.





I have finally completed page two of my Bouquet for Cheryl piece. I have been working on this off and on in-between other projects. So here is my progress on that.



To all whom leave me comments I haven’t taken time to say Thank you in a while so Thank you !!!

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 4:46 AM  
14 Comments:
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    Ohhh....love that Cheryl's bouquet! You are doing a super job!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Vonna Pfeiffer said…

    I forgot to mention that I will definitely keep your tenant in my prayers...how horrible for him and his children.

    Also...I love the purple one with the HB on it. CUTE!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Your Cheryl's Bouquet is lovely, loved your choice of fiber. All 3 needle minders are lovely and If I had to choose, its the red flower...just loved its love petals.........LOL

    So sorry to hear of the sad news of the store owner. Its so terrible, my prayers for him.

    Glad you like the Tee...so sorry about the spill..hope it leaves no stains after the wash too..

    ((Hugs))

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Your tenant is in my prayers. I don't know what is wrong with people in this crazy world anymore. I hope they catch him. I like all your needle minders, but the flower is my fav. Cheryls Bouquet is looking gorgeous, love the colors.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Cheryl's Bouquet is looking lovely, nice progress. As to the needleminders, my favorite is the one with blues & purples, but then I tend to like most anything in blue so I'm biased. The teeshirt is great, I can see why you'd have such a fun time wearing it.

    That is so sad about your tenant, he and his kids are going to have a really rough road ahead. I hope he has some family or other support network in the area, he's going to need it.
    Sue

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love cheryl's bouquet, all the colors together, its great! I'll keep the kids and father in my prayers, what a sad thing on such a great day. My uncle had died on the 4th too so my mom is always depressed on the 4th. I like all your needleminders and you already know how I feel about snowmen. :P

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jinger said…

    So sorry to hear about your tenant's ex. Will keep him and his family in our prayers.

    Your Bouquet for Cheryl is turning out great! Good progress!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    I will be keeping your tenant and the kids in my prayers for sure. What a horrible thing to happen.

    I love the goodies you have received! The Bouguet for Cheryl is looking fabulous!!!!!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    So sorry about what happened to your tenants family ... they'll be in my thoughts.
    About the needleminders my favorite is the purple one.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Will keep your tenant and family in my prayers.What a awful thing to happenl. Love the needle minders they all came out nicely. Cheryl's Bouquet is lovely.

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    That is so awful about your tenants ex. Poor kids.
    Cheryl's bouquet is fabulous, i love the colours. Your needleminders are great too, i like the flower one best

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    Very sad news that is. Poor guy. Nice wip of CB xx

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    Sorry to hear about your tenant and his family.

    A Bouquet for Cheryl is fantastic.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Cheryl's bouquet is progressing nicely! Love the colors. Very sorry to hear that in regards to your tenant. How terrible for him and the kids.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com