Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Exciting Mail Day & SBQ
Tuesday, July 03, 2007


1.Today's SBQ was suggested Jennifer and is..
How do you store your WIPs and other projects that you have kitted up?
My answer
I have mine in a big zip lock bag and then put them in a tub type tote.

2.Today's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn and is...
When you start a new work do you look for something small, do you lookfor another huge project or do you consider your UFOs?
My answer
Normally I have an Idea of what my next project will be a long time beforeMy current one is done. What I do depends on Stitching group commitments, Birthday & if all else I just go through my stash and see what strikes me at the time.



Great Mail Day
Now to the real news and excitement around my house. I have been expecting this envy from my good friend Lilly L. in Malaysia but what I got outweighed my expectations by a mile. Turns out she not only got me a t-shirt from a trip she just took but she was my exchange partner for the Tea Time MA. She did such a great job on my MA and then to top it off she made me this scissor fob to match the MA and on the back she stitched the Name of my blog along with my initials. Also she included some tea and coffee from her country. When I opened this package I was just over whelmed with joy. I even had to take the MA back into the post and show it to the teller who always admires the MA I get. I think if my boy’s were not in the car I would have cried upon opening my envy. Lilly did such a good job in hiding the fact that she was my partner as we e-mail each other almost every day. THANK A MILLION LILLY…I truly love it all. Oh ya she also went to an antic store and found some bookmarks for my boy’s. They said Thanks as well.

Labels: , ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 9:01 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    What a lovely MA to receive. The stitching is beautiful, and what fun goodies inside.
    Sue

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    Lovely MA and the fob is so cute!!

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said…

    Oh, what a lovely MA, Dawn! Congrats to Lilly on a lovely finish! And I love the fob she sent you as well... how special with the name of your blog... Beautiful! :-)

    {{{Hugs}}}

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger La Brodeuse brode said…

    It's beautiful! Lucky girl!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very pretty! Lucky you, =)

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Such wonderful gifts from Lilly. Congratulations.

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    How kind of your friend! lovely gifts

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Hi Dawn
    Glad it arrived safely..yeah...got great will power huh? Happy to know you like it. Tried the tea and coffee yet? Enjoy it.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is just a great exchange-she did a beautiful job!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    What a wonderful package! You asked a question on my blog about what was CSE, it's a yahoo group Chatty Stitching Exchangers http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChattyStitchingExchangers/ sorry it took me so long replying to you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com