Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some finishes
Monday, July 16, 2007
First off I wanna say Thank you all for the outpour of prayers and concerns about our tenant. I have not heard anything other then the kids are with family and they have sense berried their mom. I don't know the outcome of how he is gonna deal with everything else but guess this is a step by step process that may take a year to work out. Just know that the prayers have not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. I normally do not let my personal life interact with my blog but well once in a while it just has to. Thank you all.




The firts one is the set as I have gotten them done. The next one is the May Retro cat witch is the one I have just completed. This was started back in October when I went to Indiana to see my hometown. Then it was set aside to do other stuff. It feels pretty good to have a finish from my WIP pile.

Did the Snowman's Holiday in just 2 days time. This was a really easy and fast stitch. This was a Lizzie Kate freebie that has been on my To-Do list for a while now. Thank goodness it's done as that shortens my To-Do list a bit. Not to worry though I have a ton of projects to take it's place.

Next up is my very first Popcorn bear. This was an easy stitch and I loved doing it. The pattern was very simple to follow. The fuzzy stuff was even easy to follow unlike the Taddy Ted's.

This week I started a SAL with my CSF group but not much progress to show right now.

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 12:20 PM  
13 Comments:
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Everything looks great. Love the Popcorn Bear. The Retro cat looks good too.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    Great finishes!! They are lovely!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Wow! you done so much. Loved the popcorn bear and the retro cats are looking good.

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger glenda said…

    Popcorn and the cats are great. Well done!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Congrats! All your finishes turned out so well. I wish I could post a finish,lol.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger CindyMae said…

    What awesome finishes!!! I wish I still had the time to stitch so much, I am missing it like crazy!! I am starting to wonder if things will ever slow down aroudn here!!!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    Fun projects all of them, and they look great. You've gotten quite a bit of stitching done.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Hazel said…

    You've been busy lol! Great finishes. xx

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Looks like you have gotten a lot done! Everything looks great. :)

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Your finishes are great. The popcorn bear is so cute. Please keep us posted on your tennant and his kids.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Mylene said…

    Great finishes! Congrats.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    All your finishes look awsesome! I love the popcorn bear and kitties:)

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the cats!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com