Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Tummble Teddy
welcome
Photobucket Eeyore and piglet 1
eeyore and piglet 2 Photobucket sss blinkie Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket SM Originals Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket San-Man Guru Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Been a few weeks
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
This one was completed last week and it was a freebie. I know how much you all like freebies so Click Here and you can have this too.
As you can see the fabric was hand dyed but when I ironed it it made these marks. I added the buttons and leaves with a little Aleans tacky glue after stitching. For the second one I just turned the fabric over but on this one it kinda added to the stitched piece so I left it.
Next this one was completed today at about 3:00 PM. It was from the Pumkins 'A Plenty II booklet in one of my last posts. I really enjoyed stitching both of these.


Some one said she would like to see my Fob Collection so I figured I would show you all. I can tell you who made three of them but can't remeber on the other two so I'm just gonna leave it at that. Maybe I should put a tiny tag on them so I can remeber in the future with the mind going and all...LOL
I love them all so thank you to my stitching friends whom took the time to make me one. I have made a few in my time but don't think they even come close to the ones made for me.


Last weekend I had my oldest son and we got out the scarecrows. With his help this is what we got done..Think we need more and then one more starnd of lights too. It lights up orange at night but that photo didn't come out so good. maybe tonight or tomarrow I will feel like tryin again then I'll post in my next post.

ONE LAST THING ::: Please take a minute and tell me what you think of the Fall Blog Due. Thank's

Labels: ,

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY !!!! Photobucket 2:31 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Shelleen said…

    I love your Halloween pieces. I also have a lot of fobs and make the beaded ones.

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Lillie said…

    Well done on the halloween stitching. Thanks for the link.Adorable garden of scarecrows.

    My eyes tends to follow the falling leaves.

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What great Halloween stitching, :) Cute fobs. Your blog isn't too shabby ;) I like the falling leaves.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Your blog looks great, warm and very seasonal. Halloween stitching bonanza! Everything looks great. A Scarecrow garden, what a neat idea. Pretty collection of fobs( I see mine there-kind of long, lol I seem to find humor in everything) LYMI

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the effect your iron has given to the fabric. Lovely stitching and garden and blog too :)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Maggie said…

    Dawn your Halloween stiching is lovely, the hand dyed fabric is a good idea. Your Halloween page with the sparkley cats is pretty cool :-)
    Maggie x

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Love your pumpkins. Great job.

    You really fancied up your blog. I like that you do changes to your background, etc. I just leave mine the same. Not very adventuresome with it.

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Debra said…

    Cute stitching the material is so pretty. Love your scarcrows.
    Debra in Indiana

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger stitcherw said…

    What fun finishes, they are so cute. The splash of darker color did work well with the ghost on the first piece. Loved your Halloween blog theme too, the sparkly black cats are great.
    Sue

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Ranae said…

    Perfect fabric for those fabulous Hallowen designs. I think the marks make it unique.
    Love all the FOB's
    and your garden of scarecrows is fabulous.
    Gotta ove those kitty cats. meow!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Dawn B.
Home: Haltom City, Texas, United States
About Me: I love my Kids, Kitties and stitching. This blog will reflect all.
See my complete profile
My Time
Other stuff
Get your own free Blogoversary button! God Smile
   
Suggested Reading
  • All About Me

  • ATC Stitching Bloggers Birthday Exchange

  • Around Barb's bend

  • Cindy's Stitching Korner

  • Crafting Time

  • Cross Stitch Happy

  • Black Belt Stitching Wizard

  • Dawn's Doodles

  • Home of a little Needlecrafter

  • Kaghos

  • Mail Art Friends Gallery

  • Quietly Stitching

  • Stitch Along with CSF

  • Stitched Crossings

  • Stitching and Life in the company of Pets

  • Tea and Stitches

  • Links
    To-Do someday
  • Done in no order just in 2009:
  • Tanya Meehan – Halloween Game board (WIP)
  • SMO - Day 12 (WIP)
  • Foot Prints SAL (WIP)
  • Flower Power- Current WIP 2009
  • Eric Michel’s – Smile it’s your birthday
  • Vermillion Snow men collection
  • 1 down 11 to go
  • IN between Snowmen Goals:
  • 20 ornaments for 2009 Christmas gifts
  • 9 done 11 to go
  • Christmas ATC's
  • For my 4Th of July tree :
  • RG -July
  • Kreinik- Patreotic snowman
  • SMO- America Scramble
  • RG -USA tin Topper
  • Any time Goals :
  • Vivian Bales- Deck the Halls
  • Val's Stuff-A merry Kitty Klaus
  • SMO – Magic
  • SMO - A little Loven
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Powered by

    BLOGGER

    © Stitchingnow with Eeyore Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com